Friday, August 17, 2012

Tray 5 - Coming Together

Okay I feel like gossiping today! I see a budding romance occurring between teeth 8 & 9. I'm getting hints that the 2 would like to be together. You see tooth 8 has been looking at tooth 9 for about 32 years. If you're wondering what was stopping the relationship from forming it was because they were both in relationships with others. Tooth 8 was with tooth 7 and tooth 9 was with tooth 10. These two couples were inseparable or so it seemed. Sometimes things aren't always what they appear to be. Couples can appear to be happy on the outside but at home they are miserable. Noticeable changes are taking place between Teeth 7 & 8 as well as 9 & 10.  I believe the changes are for the better. You see teeth 8 & 9 are meant to be together and nothing meant to be can be kept apart. I'll keep you posted as things progress.

I've listed pictures of Tray 1 & 5 for your review. I do believe that in comparing the two pictures you'll see the chemistry between 8 & 9. Look closely and you will see that it's inevitable that these 2 will be joined.



Tray 1

Tray 5

Monique
From Gap To Gone

4 comments:

  1. Invisalign is doing you right. I see the big differnce between Tray 1 and Tray 5. Great progress pics. UloveMegz on Youtube has a couple of videos documenting her journey with Invisalign. You should check her out if you aren't already familiar with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm follow Megz on youtube. She has some great hair videos, which is one of my other obsessions.

      Delete
  2. i love your blog your such an inspirations since Im working on closing my gap as well. Is it possible for you to take closer pictures of your teeth?

    Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. All of the upclose pictures have turned out blurry. I'll try to take one tonight for you to see. Are you undergoing invisalign treatment right now?

      Delete