Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tray (4) A Brief Overview


My time with Tray (4) is coming to an end. I don't have much of an update available for you. It's same the same routine daily. I've listed 2 pictures of me wearing this set of Trays for you to review below. I'm soooo ready for August 27th. I'll be picking up more trays on that day. Hopefully I'll receive 5 more. Hint Hint Dr. Z or Susan if you're reading this :) *Fingers Crossed*

I can say that from the start of this process I was told it would go by quickly between changing from one tray to the next and I must say that has been very true. The wait to actually receive the trays was horrible. I feel like it took forever for them to arrive, however good things come to those who wait. I must admit invisalign has truly been a good thing in my eyes.

The happiness that I feel to see a change in the size of my gap is almost hard for me to explain. I've had this hidden insecurity about it for so long it's crazy. I never told anyone else how much I hated having it because I felt like that would open the door for them to say I'm glad I don't have one. Shoot who wants to hear that when it's something about yourself that's genetic. It's not like I stood in line and ordered it. Please hold for a little sarcasmI'll take a large gap please! That's like me saying oh I'm glad I don't have light skin or blond hair. You can't help what you get, but you sure can change it! I'm proof off that and so is my smile. Changes are occurring and I'm thrilled. I'll keep you posted :)




Signed Monique 
From Gap to Gone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are moving along very nicely! I'm glad time is flying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Keysha. Yes it is. I plan on posting pictures from Tray 1 and Tray 5 on Tuesday. The progress so far is pretty amazing for such a short time frame.

      Delete