Thursday, July 5, 2012

How Invisalign Trays are made

I've been wondering how the invisalign trays are actually made. It's amazing how this is such a custom process. I mean just think about it - there are millions of people who choose to go through the invisalign process and yet Align Technology ensures that the proper trays are made and shipped to each persons orthodontist/dentist. I think it's pretty cool. Thank GOD for technology! During my research on the manfacturing process I came across an interesting video on YouTube that explains it so much better than I could have so Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv3tfcaOraw

Monique
From Gap to Gone


SPYJJCYVQH29

4 comments:

  1. This is really interesting. Now I understand why it takes so long for the trays to arrive after being ordered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was really interesting also. It put the manufacturing process into perspective for me. Have you started treatment ElleGee? If so, how far in the process are you?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for that video. Very informative, just what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I thought it was pretty interesting. A lot goes into making the trays and it's pretty amazing that they don't get mixed up between patients.

      Delete