Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Upcoming Frenectomy

On June 5th I must receive a frenectomy. The labial frenectomy attaches to the center of the upper lip and between the upper two front teeth. If I don't receive the surgery then my teeth will constantly try to come apart. I feel very nervous about the procedure however, it's necessary & I must stay on the path to rid myself of this issue. I've informed my family members of my decision to get invisalign and I've heard so many comments regarding why I don't need it. Hmmm yes I do. I need it for myself not to make anyone else happy but for my satisfaction. Well this was just a brief post to inform you of the next step in the process. 


FYI - this is not my teeth its just an example of the skin that will be cut/removed on June 5th.



Monique 
From gap to gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment