Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tray 11

I went to the orthodontist on November 5th and received 5 more trays. I did a comparison of Tray 10 and 15 with the 15th tray my gap will be half the size that it is now. I'll go back to the orthodontist in January to pick up additional ones. Woo Hoo! Dr. Zammitti has provided me with positive feedback regarding my progress. During my visit he looked at the current position of my teeth and said I was doing a great job wearing the aligners. It's simple wear them 22hrs a day, take them out to eat, and your teeth move. I'm really loving my results so far. I'm almost at the halfway point and can't wait to reach the finish line.


        
                                                           
                                                            From Gap To Gone

1 comment:

  1. I’m happy for you, Monique! You are a few trays away from completing the treatment. What’s great about Invisalign is that it’s easy to manage, unlike conventional braces. It’s also easy to calculate how long you would have to wear it. Naturally, there is some flexibility depending upon how quickly your teeth adjust. Hope to see the final result soon! ;D

    Avis Charland

    ReplyDelete